my initial plan was to rip that BGM for you guys so that you can hear
a sample and continue with the rest of the movie. But, I couldnt. I
heard it to check if everything was alright and I couldnt stop. LOL,
thats why I still have not give you all the entire BGM. But expect it
in another few hours.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i m just waiting for ARR to convert the veena bit BGM into a song.
imagine
> sonu nigam singing that song.. that would be heavenly. and Thinesan,
i've
> heard ur BGM continuosly for 2 hours now.. it is jus amazing.
>
> kudos to ARR. ARR writes music with soul, which only few people in this
> world can even think to do.
>
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Aravind:
> >
> > Thanks. I am not sure whether or not KM was shared before or not. I
> > was just trying to introduce LOSSLESS, VOICELESS BGMs. If we all agree
> > to this standard of ripping, we would have truly HQ BGMs of ARR (which
> > is how they are supposed to be listened to). I see already two people
> > have downloaded from the torrent. It will be great if you don't remove
> > it. I have already ripped BGMs from the first 5 chapters in lossless.
> > And they are completely voiceless. I will rip the rest when I get the
> > time and post one big torrent so that you can all download it.
> >
> > Thulasi Ram:
> >
> > Thanks for your appreciation. Hope you liked it. I am in the process
> > of ripping the entire BGM from KM.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Aravind AM <aravind_am@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi thineshan,
> > > I truly appreciate ur efforts. :-)
> > > But, wasn&#39;t the complete voiceless bgms of KM shared with the
> > group sometime back?
> > > Or is this a super HQ rip like the choti si asha by kaissiom?
> > I&#39;d love that :-) i&#39;ll download
> > > whn i reach home
> > > Aravind

> > BGMs ever!