Hey guys, here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zg2xnr

I already explained this to you. use softwares such as utorrent to
open this file and remember to save in a destination that you will not
change so that you can seed for other people.

This is a lossless flac rip of the BGMs from KM. Anyways, I still have
about 40 minutes in the movie to go so that means more BGMs coming. I
will update the torrent and I will give you the FINAL FINAL torrent
shortcut one last time. However, you dont have to wait till I am done,
you can start downloading this one, and when I give you the final one,
you can start downloading that in the same place as this one and it
will automatically download the files that you do not have. So don't
wait.

** Please please seed. Remember the more people that seed the easier
it will be to download and upload for everyone. If I or some other
person is the only person to be seeding, it will take forever to
download and it will be a hassle. So please help out.

Anyways, hope you all like it. The rest of the movie (which has some
of the best BGMs ever composed by ARR will be here tomorrow, I stayed
up till 4 am, need to get some sleep).