sure dat wld be great cld ya do write a step by step tutorial
 with softwares and everything pls... wld benefit all...

Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             Hey Vithur
that would be awesome! Can you please try to make them
 lossless flac? If you want, I can even write a step by step tutorial
 with softwares and everything. Just email me.

 --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hey Everybody
 >
 > I have some 50 BGms from Roja ( BUT with voices here and there ) , as I
 > myself got it with voices... Soon will upload. enjoy it till I rip
 Voiceless