From: ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Mumbai Fans Meet...Pics n Report!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 April, 2005, 6:22 PM

    Hi there
 Finally, the Mumbai fans met on Saturday, 16 April
 2005.
 After a lot of discussions & constant reminders abt
 the venue & date of meet, we kept the gathering at my
 residence (as we wanted to listen to music).Of what
 use is an ARRfans meet without ARR's Music???
 I always thought that Mumbai must be havin the largest
 no of fans..but I was wrong. We were expecting many
 people to participate this time but only 9 of us could
 make it. Thats not the point...but we had a gala
 evening, an unforgettable one.
 Slowly as the hour passed by, people started comin in.
 Finally the no settled to 9. We started listening to
 Bose & gradually we listened to almost all ARR albums.
 It was overwhelming to invite fans' views & their
 personal favourites. We also had a Music Composer
 amongst us, Mr.Sachin Sanghvi, who has given music for
 a lot of Hindi & Gujarati plays n serials. He was
 enlightening us on the techniques of composing &
 recording & how ARR layers his sounds n comes out with
 different sound patterns. We met at 7 pm & the session
 came to an end at 10.30 when we realised that we r
 hungry! We wanted the time to stand still for ages n
 ages. That was the day when we all unanimously agreed
 that our lives wud be totally meaningless & mundane
 without ARR's magical music. We summed up the
 gathering by having a good meal...each one taking home
 the memories of this wonderful experience of knowing
 new people & rediscovering ARR!
 Thanx to all fans who participated & also those who
 cudnt due to their personal or professional
 committments. But we want to continue meeting atleast
 once a month or in 2 months. Please send in ur
 valuable comments & suggestions so that we can always
 implement them when we meet next time.
 Swaps

 Fans who participated:
 Swapnil Mistry, Rakesh Gowda, Niyant Dalal, Sachin
 Sanghvi, Sheetal Sanghvi, Rajeev Jain, Mayuresh
 Salunkhe, Bharat Bosre, Anthony Jewelson.

 Attached: 2 Pics of the meet.

 http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide

 Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.