*Shammi Kapoor is my lucky mascot, says Aamir*

Mumbai (PTI): Bollywood star Aamir Khan will launch the music of his home
production `Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na' by presenting the first copy of the
music CD to veteran actor Shammi Kapoor on Monday.

A lavish music launch has been planned for the film in which Aamir Khan's
nephew Imran Khan is making his debut.

However, the superstar said instead of a lavish party, he would rather make
it a more intimate affair by seeking Kapoor's blessings and presenting him
with a copy of the film's music composed by A R Rehman.

Aamir said Kapoor is his lucky mascot and has been seeking his blessings
since his own film debut in late 1980s. More recently, Aamir had visit
Kapoor at his residence and presented him the first copy of the music of his
directorial debut `Taare Zameen Par'.

Aamir said the veteran actor is an old family friend having worked in
classics like `Teesri Manzil 'and `Tum Sa Nahi Dekha', produced by his uncle
Nasir Hussain. "Shammiji's blessings are important. He has been a guiding
force since a long time and has been very close to our family. It is a kind
of ritual for us to go and present him the first copy of the music. This
time it's Imran's launch and it is all the more important," he said. Imran
is the grandson of Nasir Hussain.

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200805191658.htm
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always