Yes I went , got the shutters opened from them, and took 2 copies of the CD.
Nice experience. I have also told the manager there, that a lot of ARR Fans
would be coming for getting it .

So CHENNAI ARR Fans.... Rush to Planet M and grab ur CD of ADA

Thanks to Satish for the news. Planet M also says, that they have the only
people to have the CD in Chennai.. Tomorrow, Music world would be getting
it, but only limited copies