*
http://onlysuperstar.blogspot.com/2008/05/titbits4-ks-ravikumars-jaggubhai.html
*
**
*Only story – no mannerisms!
KS Ravikumar's condition to Sarath Kumar!!*

I think you all aware that next to Dasavatharam, KS Ravikumar is going to do
Jaggubhai with Sarath Kumar, which was made for Superstar and abandoned due
to some reasons.

Sarath Kumar okayed instantly the script in the thought that, "We couldn't
come like Rajini. At least we shall act in his script!!" Ha...ha…ha…

<http://bp2.blogger.com/_OYNKoPImJ_k/SDHHQjf9KSI/AAAAAAAAAm4/3aTzkUdpuKQ/s1600-h/Rajini+SarathJ.JPG>When
Ravi decided to do Jaggubhai with Sarath, I worried a little bit that Sarath
may ask Ravi to use the mannerisms which was tailor made for Superstar when
the original script was made ready in 2004.

But reports say that KS Ravikumar has clearly said to Sarath that he won't
use the mannerisms he made for Superstar and only story and script will be
used.

Good decision Ravi. And this is called 'professional ethics.'

*Note1:* Though Jaggubhai was dropped at post-discussion stage, Superstar
paid hefty package as compensation to those all who concerned in the
discussion of the abandoned project. This includes Ravikumar, Ramesh Khanna
and others who spent their time for discussion and other things. Even AR
Rahman was paid since he composed a song for Jaggubhai. Do you know which
song is that? It is none other than the song "Aararai kodi paergalil oruvan"
which was later used in SJ Surya's Ah…Aah…(hmmm we missed a wonderful
song!!!)

*Note2:* KS Ravikumar and Rajini are still good friends despite this
abandonment and some other happenings. Superstar skipped Dasa audio launch
just because of its producer and his attitude.

<http://bp1.blogger.com/_OYNKoPImJ_k/SDHHiTf9KTI/AAAAAAAAAnA/OVfsFcQxjVg/s1600-h/Soundharya+Rajini.jpg>
*How is Sultan shaping out?*

If you want a one word answer for this, it is: Wow!!

Just read the following news piece from yesterday's Deccan Chronicle.

//Soundarya Rajinikant will not only produce Billa 2, but will also direct
it. She is apparently all set to wear the director's hat for the very first
time.

The decision was taken after the superstar's daughter approached Vishnu
Vardhan (who directed Billa ) to direct the sequel but when he asked for Rs
5 crores, she was little hesitant to take it further. Sources reveal that
Vishnu's explanation was that when Ajith can be paid a big amount of Rs 10
crore for the film, shouldn't he deserve at least half of it? Soundarya
quickly changed her mind and decided to direct the film herself. After all,
the pretty lady is already making the mega animated flick Sultan the Warrior
with her dad Rajinikant in the lead. According to insiders Soundarya was so
gung-ho about setting out on directing this film that she decided to show
the rushes of her animated film Sultan … to Ajith. Pleased by the approach
and narration, Ajith is believed to have immediately given his nod to work
with her. The project is likely to take off sometime in June next year, once
Ajith finishes his forthcoming films Aegan and Soundarya finishes Sultan.//

If a top actor like Ajith okays to direct his film just after watching a few
scenes and rushes of Sultan, then think how the film would be? Surely
'Amazing'…isn't it?

Initially many raised questions about the quality of graphics and other
technical aspects regarding Sultan. No worry mates…the film is getting ready
in international standards and it will rock the box-office of multiplexes.

--
regards,
Vithur

Whatever God wants to give, no one can deny; Whatever God wants to deny, no
one can give. Be happy always