Thinesan.. plz rip sivaji BGM.. for ur convenience, m giving u an idea abt
the list of BGM's to rip from sivaji.

1st half

1. Superstar R-A-J-N-I - na na na music - athiradi variant
2. Sivaji signature tune - when sivaji name appears on screen
3. Rajni gets down from the police jeep TO  jail - this covers lot of sad
strings
4. Rajni cool casual theme - comes after rajni 2nd introduction - this music
can be heard in trailer a lot of times - Sivaji - "The Lover"
5. Sivaji illam - when rajni 's car enters in house in car
6. Aadhiseshan theme - baddy theme
7. BGM during rajni's speech in Le Meredian hotel
8. Girls live catolgue party theme - vivek & rajni at le meridian hotel
9. Mirudhangam music with bass guitar - when Rajni in temple with vivek;
inside the car
10. Veena music when Rajni and vivel enter into temple
11. Shriya family introduction - after rajni and vivek's "thani vazhi"
dialogue
12. BGM when rajni and vivek in a electoral commission make-up
13. Vaaji Vaaji BGM - when both family discuss in police station
14. BGM when aadhisheshan meets minister first time
15. Music shop fight BGM
16. BGM when rajni eats lots of red chillis!
17. BGM when a worker gets a CTR treatment from Raghuvaran (doctor)
18. Trumpet Vaaji Vaaji and Nathaswaram Vaaji Vaaji variant - when Shriya
family come to Rajni's house for a treat - I LOVE THIS TUNE! ARR RULES
19. Saxaphone music - when Rajni says lobster potika, hyderabdi biryani
20. Male chorus while rajni and vivek speak to minister in office; minister
asks 50 c
21. Vaaji Vaaji sitar - when rajni family appear in front of Shriya's house
for deepavali festival
22. Baddy Theme full - When Suman warrants to minister about the ministry
change
23. Oru Koodai Sunlight techno version - rajni makes attempts to make
himself white in color
24. Astrologer/ Josiyar theme - when shriya family take horoscopes to
astrologer
25. Sad BGM when rajni is with lawyer (pyramid natarajan)
26. Judge descision BGM score - court scene score when judge recites his
decision
27. Male chorus after Suman giving Rajni Re.1/-
28. Sad music while speaking to the evaluation officer (when the officer
says to remove the Rolex watch)
29. Sad music after rajni parting parents - superb orchestration!
30. Ballelakka sad version variant - after rajni hears -ve response from
Shriya TO rajni's speech with vivek in road at night - LOVE this piece!
31. Sivaji Signature tune extended - at intermission

2nd half

1. Phone call BGM - first scene after intermission
2. BGM when Suman back-ups his documents and papers in sacks
3. BGM when rajni sees all the docs in a shed after the fight
4. BGM when rajni leg hangs in the train rails TO shriya stopping the train
(ends with sahana chorus)
5. Rajni mill entry BGM - na na na - this version is different from
Superstar R-A-J-N-I - na na na version
6. Mill fight BGM FULL - has some amazing score in between the fight ;
starts with ashida male chorus and end with a score similar to WOHE
7. Revealing black money - starts when rajni speaks to vivek in a paper
warehouse TO rajni's explanation on black money
8. Horror theme - when rajni's car enters into royapettah hospital
9. BOSS theme - after the rowdies call rajni " BOSS" in royapetah hospital
10. Office room theme - after rajini's meet with drivers, accountants,
alters, etc etc
11. Collecting money BGM - after rajni's vaazga paathi vazhamudan dialogue
TO Newyork take-off
12. Newyork theme - when rajni enters Newyork
13. Hawala theme - English song (possibly soung by sunidha saarathy)
14. White money BGM - US flight take-off TO whiter than white money
rajni-vivek discussion
15. CBI raid BGM - when CBI speak and searche Suman's house
16. BGM when Suman signs and camera zooms to suntv news
17. BGM (Trumpet-like) when Sivaji University, Sivaji hospital, Sivaji mill
opens
18. BGM when series of cars enter drive-in theater
19. Police arrest BGM - police arrive and surround to arrest sivaji
20. Thirupaavai/Sahana variant theme - when rajni comes know to Shriya was
the one give the evidence to police
21. BGM when rajni reads the MMS
22. BGM from rajni taken from jail TO custody inspection
23. BGM when rajni wakes up from unconsciousness TO doctor's confirmation on
rajni's death in the movie
24. BGM when rajni is taken from jail TO rajni getting his re-birth by shock
treatment
25. BGM during mimicry artists entry
26. BGM when motta BOSS arrives in helicopter
27. MOTTA BOSS THEME - Blaaze rap
28. Climax fight FULL BGM
29. Final theme - final rajni walk to name credits
30. Na Na Na and Blaaze rap when name credits roll

31. Tea shop BGM