Hey guys, I have written a guide to help you all out:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/7124072/460bf474/sharing.html

I have also included all the softwares except fruity loops (illegal)
in 4shared. Have fun. Rememeber to ask the group before ripping so
that two ppl r not ripping same. Take a lot of care when you do these
rips. Remember it doesnt matter how many movies you can rip, the ones
you rip should be flawless which is the most important thing

** My inspiration for starting to rip BGMs have been Kaissom and
Vithur. I think they are the one who introduced this. My thanks to
them always.