Ishq Ada & Naathir Thinna frm Paarthale Paravasam...

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To add to the below,

 4. Hawa reminds me of Zindagi hai duwa from Dil ne jise apana kaha
 5. Gulfisha reminds me of a tamil song of his, the beat pattern. (goes erake
endhavano.......)
 6. Meherbaan reminds me of a piece from Crash OST , will post it sometime.