I am really upbeat about JTYJN after listening to it and I think it
will enjoy a good promotion as Aamir khan is involved in the project
and I am sure its gonna be successful, but on the other hand i am not
too optimistic about Ada although the music is excellent and
pathbreaking as usual, when the film stars actors like rahul roy and
ayesha jhulka in the lead you know no one would be interested in the
project, i dont know why boss signed this project, remember what
happened with bose-the forgotten hero, the music did not take off
despite being one the best efforts of rahman for the same reason