hi
     u said it man.. i am hearing this in repeat mode. it has some magic to
come close to heart. a holy love anthem. my daily dose of more than 50 times
is curing me frm many distractions in life. am serious.. this is a very
lovely sensitive creation.

music is full of life.... life is full of music.

another humble rahmanic
armo