I have COUNTED the No. Of Times that I have been listening to the
song........59 TIMES over!!! I think, GOD comes to Panchathan and AM STUDIOS
often....Otherwise, how can such divine music be BORN????
ARR is the GREATEST....... REALLY THE GREATEST COMPOSER INDIA HAS EVER
HAD....

Well....If u guys wanna LAUGH..Then there is a GOOD JOKE posted by someone
in this communtiy..That "KAHIN TO" is a copy.... I BURST into laughter after
reading and comparing the songs....Ppl talking RUBBISH.... "ARR..COPYING"
...HAHA that is the BIGGEST JOKE of the MILLENIUM.....I cant help
LAUGHING......
*ARR is one of the VERY FEW ORIGINAL COMPOSERS in the WORLD....ARR NEVER
COPIES!!!!!!!*