Due to some members on this group, this debate has commenced once
again ( and BORINGLY going out of hand ). As usual experts will
dissect each and every note on their systems and come up with a
nano-strain which "may" show a note or a chorus has some similarity .....

As far as I am concerned, I am thrilled enough to witness a rare
phenomenon of RAHMAN's 2 albums releasing simultaneously. We have
suffered the days when not more than one or 2 albums used to release
in a year.... so this 16'th year of Rahmans Film music career ( give
and take a few ) is yielding 15-16 releases ( probably ) is indeed a
cause for celebration, for me atleast.......

We are not going to dilute our happiness by even countering the "copy"
arguments......

We, the PUNE fans are celebrating this MEGA RAHMAN YEAR by performing
our hit programme "RAHMANIA" by "The WANDERING SOULS" on 8'th Jan
evening. A detailed announcement will be made soon. All are invited !

Let's continue to enjoy RAHMAN's beautiful songs. And if copying is
the issue.... try and copy Rahman's humbleness, his talent, his
helping nature to social causes.... That will be something worth
copying...

Rahman > RahE-maHAn !

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya