I agree with you Nanda. It takes a genius  to even counter a genius. And in my
opinion none here is even 'G' of Genius to comment on  Rahman Ji who is not
only a Genius but an Exemplary Human Being.
 So detrackers please do take the sentiments and feelings of all the fans of
ARR before making such comments.

Mahiya

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome To the one and only meeting place for ARR Fans.. The Yahoo groups
moderated well by Gopal and Vijay Iyer.