Thulasi too agreed it sounded similar.... lol....

yea....its not a copy, i agree..... but the similarity is
there........ NO DOUBT!

and i do hope some members here do act matured by accepting facts and
discuss it in main rather than sending me private mails... lol...

we can alwiz discuss on ARR's songs here, whether Good or Bad, isnt
it?? Or does this group only welcomes GOOD comments??