I've been listening to Rehman's Jaane Tu lately and I'm already addicted to
the soundtrack! It's been a while since Rehman composed music for a 'young'
movie, the last time he did was probably for Rang De Basanti. Rehman raised
the bar of Indian film music with Jodhaa Akbar early this year and now the
ever versatile composer delivers another brilliant piece of work which is
peppy, unique and which has some very interesting compositions. It's very
difficult to choose the best of the lot, every track has the stamp of a
genius that is Rehman. I particularly love the two tracks sung by newbie
Naresh Iyer, Kabhi Kabhi Aditi and Kahin To Hogi. The mukhda of Kahin To
Hogi is very very beautiful. Rehman's solo (the title track) has a very
universal appeal to it. This one's without a second thought, the best
soundtrack of 2008 so far after Jodhaa Akbar. A must buy for anyone who
loves good music, you'll be surprised by every track. The rewind button will
not cease to function anymore! After all, it's AR Rehman, the genius
himself.

It'll be unfair not to rate the soundtrack of Jaane Tu with a perfect 5.
http://www.bhargavsaikia.com/2008/05/rehmans-jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na.html