or more aptly, hear every note........

One of the greatest enjoyments for me being an ARR fan is to try and
anticipate what he will come up with next in his creative universe.
To try and delve into his mind and uncover some of the creative
elements of his music making process and to see how he continually
evolves as a composer is just absolutely fascinating.  New
sounds....new musical concepts.....so wish I could just visit his mind
one night in one of his creative meditations as he comes up with
original tunes.  How does he put the pieces together to create a song?
 Why did he choose this sound over the other?  Why this particular
song structure?  So many questions........so much curiosity.......  We
are so privaleged to recipients of his gifts that keep on giving after
they've been given!