yes he had sung in Parthale paravasam.
I too have same question. even Madhu Balakrishnan,
Ranjith had not sung under Rahmanji

----- Original Message ----
From: Roshan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ARR <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 26 May, 2008 7:03:16 AM
Subject: [arr] Rashid Ali has sung for ARR before...

Hi all you Rahmaniacs,
Well, most of u think Rashid Ali was introduced by Rahman to sing in JTYJN. He
has sung for him in Tamil in Parthalae Paravasam way back in 2001!! He has
resurfaced after 7 years! Now that he has become popular, it would be
worthwhile to listen to Nadhir Thinna from PP. His Tamil is not too bad!
I also wonder why Harish Raghavendra hasnt been singing for Rahman. He has been
around for quite sometime now, and still yet to be picked up by the Maestro...
(Correct me, if I am wrong here!)

Cheers,
R..

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/