From: arunkumar_2023 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] i need an movie name
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 27 May, 2008, 11:04 AM

            Dear group friends,

I need an movie name which has an song sung by sukhwinder sing and ar

rahman (sona sona mera sona)  This song has impressed me a lot but i

couldnt get the mp3 of it.  I heard it first when i was studying my

10th standard in chennai during live concert (unity of light) please

help me to get it

regards

Arun

(know is an drop unknown is an ocean)

    _

      Planet Earth is in the hot seat. Know more -
http://in.search.yahoo.com/search?&fr=na_onnetwork_mail_taglines&ei=UTF-8&rd=r1&p=global+warming