Also I'm bold over by some of mesmerising tunes Rahman has used in Ada
and JTYJN. Kahin to, Jaane tu mera kya hai, Milo wahan wahan are among
which giving me sleepless nights.. :) Such kind of unique tunes I
always expect from Rahman. And sometimes I wonder, when Rahman has
such potentiality, then why he compose some plain tuneless (merely)
songs like 'Pappu can't dance' & 'Oru koodai sunlight'. Though I liked
the Pappu song, I don't like Rahman to be in the league of Pritam, VS
& Salim Sulaiman who make such passable songs..

Just my opinion..

Avinash