I guess you are talking about the song in the below video link..it s a
beautiful song... but i dont think ARR sir has given music for it...but it has
a ARR feel to it

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/maa-sagarika/1797168193

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If the one you are suggesting is hindi, then i am afraid there is no such song.
There is lukka chuppi but
 its about a mother and her son.

 On 5/30/08, nandatronics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      HI All,

Some time back I had recieved ARR CD collection from my
friend, which I had stored in my PC. The colletion had one Hindi Song
sung by a female singer, the title of the song was "Maaa......" the
 song was on relationship between Mother and daughter.
That was the first time I heard that song and was not sure
that was composed by ARR and from which movie. As my PC got formatted I
have lost that song and I am not able to find it again any where.
 Does any one of you know, which movie is that song from.
It is about 3.5 minutes and very melodious.

Thanks and Regards,
NANDAKISHORE.S

 Meet people who discuss and share your passions.  Join them now.