*30-5-2008
Dhinakaran Tamil daily

Q:Chennaiyil oru mazhaikaalam?*
A: just like title the movie too would be soo chill. it is the love of city
bred teens coming all the way thru love at first sight,readily approaching
the gf , first kiss etc.four guys who are friends since their childhood and
similarly four girls.the love story of these ppl is the story line.trisha is
the highlight of the movie.nikitha,nethra and sandhya are the three of her
friends.karthik,veera,shyam,sathish as friends.*Rahman's music.movie has
been planned for diwali release
*

Q :Why a.r.rahman all of a sudden?

A :everyone keeps asking if there is any problem with harris.but there is
none,i swear.*when i approached rahman he told "a great friendship exists
between u and harris.it will be bad if i break ur team"*.But i retorted
telling his "no sir, its my wish to do a movie with u.harris too is
associated with other projects right now.he knows me well.he wont think
anything bad" and rahman finally agreed

COURTESY ;- BALA

--
regards,