I repect ur advice but I'm more towards the audiophile type and found
that when Rahman's music was ripped lower than 320kbps, especially at
a low 128kbps, the quality was lacking.

For casual listeners, it wouldn't mean much a difference and may even
find it an amazing quality, for the difference is very little.
However, I feel that I need to listen to his music in the best
affordable quality, so I opt to rip only ARR's music and a few
masterpieces from others in 320..

Just wanted to share what I feel, :)