Lately I see a lot of accusations being thrown at ARR that he copied other's
music. Lets not get too 'emotional' with this. If at all anyones accuses ARR of
plagiarism in his music, the best thing to do is just ignore it! We know that
plagiarism is not in ARR's dictionary. He never did and never will!!!  When
anyones posts that ARR copied this and that, many here start slamming that guy
asking him to be out this group and stuffs. It sounds as if ARR did copy and
you guys felt guilty and trying to cover the truth! Just ignore such posts,
slowly it will stop. By replying to those posts, we might hurt people's
feelings. And others will have a bad impression on our group.

 LET'S FORGIVE AND FORGET...

 AND I'M SORRY IF I AM RUDE IN WHAT I SAID...