Oh now. . I was thinking most of the songs of this album were recorded long
time back. . If Ishq Ada female version was recorded after Fever 104 Voice
Hunt. . then when was the male version recorded? The retro feel of the song
makes me think it was recorded long time back. . not a good correlation
though. .

Did Rahman create the female version for Parul Mishra or she just fit in?

Like chord said, I wish I could journey in Rahman's mind. .