Dear Dude Pavan

Glad to know your keen interest in the activities of "The Wandering
Souls" group who performs RAHMANIA and thank you for your best wishes
! To reply to your queries,

1. Noted your feedback on the AR Picture, but we loved it.
2. We performed Vellai Pookal last year in 3 languages, Marathi, Hindi
and ofcourse Tamil. Rahman's original song is in Tamil only. We have
talented lyricists and language translators in our group and through
their efforts, the Hindi / Marathi version was born.
3. This group is performing a Tamil song this year and that is
probably from Thiruda Thiruda. They also perform the Bombay Dreams
version of Shakalaka Baby. The highlight of their concert is ofcourse
the Bombay theme.
4. The RAHMANIA programme has been performed 11 times ( give and take
a few more ) till date. Outstation performances are limited to nearby
cities in and around Pune because all group members are employed in
Pune and this activity is purely out of love for Rahman and his songs.
5. I think some videos have been uploaded on Youtube, that is what
Amith Chandhran has informed me. You can check on that.

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dude ! best wishes to the team&nbsp;! poster can be with a better
picture of AR. the other member harsal mentions about vellai pookal in
marati !&nbsp;it is news&nbsp; AR composed it in marati&nbsp;! dude if
possible&nbsp;a request to upload the song.&nbsp;To perform&nbsp;his
recent tamil number, fantastic&nbsp;choice&nbsp;is Newyork Nagaram
&amp; pls keep away from athiradi.&nbsp;you mentioned next edition,
how many&nbsp;editions&nbsp;performed. are there any videos of it.
thanks dude.