thanks guys

i have added your suggestions to the list

   1. Piya Haji Ali (fiza)
   2. Wedding Qawaali (Bombay Dreams)
   3. Ishq Bina - Taal
   4. Al Adath Maula - Mangal Pandey
   5. Yelelo Yelelo - Chinna Chinna aasai
   6. Kannalane song ( interlude )
   7. kabhi neem neem from yuva
   8. chinna chinn aasai from roja
   9. Roobaro -RDB
   10. Halla Gulla - Bombay
   11. Boom boom - Boys
   12. Kappalyeri Poyachu - Indian....
   13. Ay Hairathe / Hey Manburu - Guru...
   14. Mangta Hai Kya - Rangeela...
   15. Sahana - Sivaji
   16. Thee thee thithikkum thee - thirudathiruda
   17. Kokku saiva kokku - muthu