Palnati, yes. It had not new tunes, though.

Does anyone know if he was explicitly credited in Nippuravva?

----- Original Message ----
From: Amith Chandhran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 6:17:46 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Prema Desam Themes

Can we count these as well?

5. Nippu Ravva (1993) BGM Score
6. Palnati Paurusham (1994) Reused tunes from: Kizhakku Cheemayilae (Tamil);
Vandicholai Chinraasu (Tamil);

-

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

ARR has composed for four original Telugu films -

i. Gangmaster
ii. Super Police
iii. Naani
iv. Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu

and is presently composing for a fifth, Puli.

Please get your facts right prior to ordering others around.