May be its deliberate to increase the hits of the site!

--- On Thu, 6/5/08, naztitude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: naztitude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Do we need to alert someone?? (sakarakatti!)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 5:43 AM

            Hey!

With us counting the days to hear Sakarakatti someone came up with a

joke-"Good morning Tamilnade".. which Gops confirmed is not by ARR and

is a fake.

However, one of the most popular online music sites

musicindiaonline. com has fallen for this one.I was shocked when so

many folks called me up and told me how excited they were to hear this

song. Shocking it was! It was difficult to convince them that it was

not an ARR number.

http://www.musicind iaonline. com/music/ tamil/s/movie_ name.9769/

Do we need to alert the site? Lets not wish for more people to fall

for this..