Kishore,

What if he has ripped from Dharam Yodha and not Yodha? Whats with the
original title
thing that you are so behind? Please note that he is doing a favor to all of
us by providing
the BGMs. Hope you know how much patience and time is required to do it. And
regrading
Vaishnavar, the music is NOT by ARR . memorise the previous sentence. Agreed
that he was
part of the crew, but that doesnt count.