From: Sreekrishnan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] i got vaishnavar album
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:54 AM

"Chittapeduthi" means 'Arranged'...

Cyril Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                          I also
had this album. But the orchestration is not of the Rahmanish style.
Ousepachan's name is also in the Inlay cards. There is an Introduction by
Mohanlal which says 'Ousepachan chittapeduthi Rahman sangeetham nalki'.
Ousepachan is a music director too.
What is actually 'chittapeduthi' in Malayalam?
 Regards
Cyril Thomas Varghese
www.ceegraphics. com
www.cyrilthomasvarg hese.blogspot. com