Dear Rahmanics,
 I think after a few days if you upload it then i think it would be a great
idea... Sorry no offense.
But i want help teh people outside india too.. so guys who want to scan plzz
wait for few days to do it. atleast by end of this month..

Thansk you..

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Anil Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Can someone scan the pages or post the interview excerpts here .....for
> people outside of India like me :-(
>
> -Anil
> http://viewsnmuse.blogspot.com
>

> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>>   Get your copy of the June issue of Rolling Stone magazine, India
>> edition featuring ARR on the cover
>>
>> "Rahman on Record: The Composer on his Life, Music and Spirituality"
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/2553408114/
>>
>> The magazine was supposed to debut in March with ARR on it's cover.
>> However the story had to be pushed back owing to logistical reasons.
>>

> --
> -A
> http://viewsnmuse.blogspot.com

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.