Brothers.... If we keep scrutinising like this, then we are unncessarily
demeaning other directors , whch is totally not needed...

Praising ARR alone and demeaning other MDs, is one thing, which I feel ARR
will never like.. So, instead of comparing other 's compositions as
Inspiration or copy of ARR, lets just listen it for music sake...

I admit, that there are similarities here and there, but lets not get into
this alone...

A humble suggestion from a trying to be humble RAHMANIAC... Humbly yours..

--
regards,
Vithur

HELP EVER; HURT NEVER;