hey frnds,
       Is sakkarakati released or not.In musicmazaa.com there is only one song
in the name of the film.i just wanna get it confirmed wthr it's frm the film.

            Dont wait for Sakkarakattti. ... Its sugar, sweetness and can
create diabetes ... :-)

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM, aneesh ani <mohdaneeshkp@ yahoo.com>