Frendz,

Both the albums are available since last week of May. A few of our
friends mailed me to enquire and I had replied back (maybe I should
have copied the group)..

The CDs are available in the audio shop bang opposite Mustafa. By
now - should be available in most places I guess.

Cheers,
Srini

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Pradeepan R"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cant believe that its not readily available in a place like
Singapore !!!