First of all, thank you all Yahoo group members for your personal
emails and postings on group. ( Hi Gopal & Sirish (Hyderabadwale ), we
are performing again in July. You will be my guest }. Your encouraging
words give us enormous strength to carry on spreading our GURU's work
in both music and social field. We are also working on logistics for
taking this show outside Pune to say Bengaluru or Chennai or other
cities where support of you fans is guaranteed.

Here is an interesting statistics from 8'th June RAHMANIA programme.
Out of say 22-25 odd songs we performed, following was the breakup
Movie Director wise....

a. Mani Ratnam's movies = 9 songs
b. Ashutosh Gowarikar's movies = 7 songs
c. Rakyesh Mehra's movie = 4 songs

Interesting ! out of all songs we performed, more than 80% were by 3
Movie makers mentioned above !

Does that say something about the passion / skill of these Directors
and the comfort level ARRahman has with them ? We have every reason to
be excited whennever anyone of the above director announces a project
with Rahman.

So let's count the movies these three directors have announced with
Rahman.....

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune.