Hi friends though most of u dnt know me i have been
here for quite a long time...and as far as i know
whistling woods is restricted to films...but KMMC is a
music conservatory which means there would be a strict
course structure...and its just like another college i
mean at a university level where music will be taught
....i am studying about conservatories and i have been
in good contact with people from a music consevatory
in NUS(national university of singapore)...
The infrastructure required for any performing art is
quite high and so is for both KMMC and WW.
In a conservatory students are taught individual
instruments and they are made to practice individually
and in ensembles that means a group of four or five or
may be even less depending upon the type of music ...
They also have concert halls,recital studios,recording
studios,orchestra halls etc...
So WW is majorly for acting and the other arts
surrounding it like dancing,singing,playing
music,direction....etc.and KMMC is a institute of a
differrent kind and first in india..there are many
around the world..

regards
sivaram.