Lolz ! yeah.. :D

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

--
regards..

Krish...
"Let's be United for ARR"

"I feel that I'm representing my father's aspirations, his unfulfilled life in
all that I attempt. I'm inspired by him. I did not have him for a long time in
my life. But I remember the way he used to treat his musicians, the way he
respected them and of course I remember his music."
 - ARR

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/