Dear Rahmaniacs from Trivandrum ,

Please reply and leave your suggestions here.. Let's
unite for this Good Cause and do it in a Big way...

Thanks.. :-)

--
regards..

Krish...
"Let's be United for ARR"

"I feel that I'm representing my father's aspirations, his unfulfilled life in
all that I attempt. I'm inspired by him. I did not have him for a long time in
my life. But I remember the way he used to treat his musicians, the way he
respected them and of course I remember his music."
 - ARR

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/