Dudes from Thillpa ! Your studio looks coool like a mini A.M.Studios of Ar.
With Arr blow-ups adorning the stuido walls, this subject thread to be
perfectly called partly-arr & is not a non-arr & you musicians are his fans. It
is great to know you all from Germany :) First one Nenje song is good.
Understood for the second one is lyrics oriented song, can sound better. Third
song is not working. Overall good effort. Best Wishes for your team. AR is yet
to storm the european countries with live-in concerts except UK. Hope you all
meet him one day on his european tour.

  rgds

thillpamusic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hallo Friends,
We are big the one & only ARR fans from Germany.
Couple of months ago we ve opened a small home music studio
named "Thillpamusic"....and we released 3 songs.

1)Maalainera kaatril
2)Nenjee nenjee
3)kalyanam pannikolla

You can download those songs from
http://thillpa.com/songs.php?lang=2&m=2

We are pleased looking forward to your comments..

Thankyou all

With love,
Umesh