ya well ...he's humble 1....not like other md...he always de special 1...n can
u temme when sakkarakatti gonna released?

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             Okay this is
getting posted like every other day now.

On 6/13/08, noorulwahid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      I know that everyone of
us know of ARR's humble words but this time
it comes straight from an interview rather than a cinema website, so
I take it to be more accurate..

Here it goes..

Speaking of Rahman, there's been a lot of talk about the switch from
 your regular, Harris Jayaraj.

It's not a switch, because I am doing a film with Harris in December,
which stars Ajit (for Sivaji productions). We work really well
together. I think we're the only team that works really well
 together, because I know how he works with the other guys, and I know
how I work with him. But I always wanted to work with Rahman, right
from the word go, right from when Minnale happened – and Harris knows
that. Yes, he said, "People will think we have a problem. Why do you
 want to do this now?" But I told him I need to do this because… You
can always do a film with Surya but you still want to work with Kamal
Hassan. It's like that. When I pitched it to Rahman, the first thing
 he asked was, "You have a great record with Harris. They'll think
I've done something to that. I don't want to get into the bad books
of people. Are you sure it's okay?" Secondly, he said, "There's bound
 to be tremendous expectation. We need to live up to that. Do you
think we will do that?" I told him. "Come on, let's not worry about
all that. What the film demands, we'll do." He's pretty cool – very
 humble, very nice. I think we share a great rapport.

http://www.desipundit.com/baradwajrangan/2008/06/05/interview-gautam-
 vasudev-menon/