Dear
At times you blame Rahmaniacs as not listening. Many in the past had
discussed a lot and tonnes about Sangamam. You should have checked for
earlier post. An example like me who don't understand a single word
still have all his albums irrespective of language.
Like you everyone has just 24 hours in a day and his reservation for
listening. Everytime I listen to an ARR song I discover as if it was
new but I can't blame that my discovery is just mine and others had
not noticed. They certainly would have. That's the common thing about
all of us here.

On 6/14/08, $ Pavan Kumar $ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sangamam - This album by Rahman is one of my most fav.tamil albums...Infact
> I would place it right at top as my all time favourite. Not many people seem
> to be talking about this album. This is an absolutely a delightful album by
> our Boss.
>
>   Rahman makes an excellent effort to produce South Indian Classical music
> and what a effect. Each and every song is amazing. Those who are well aware
> of raagas, would be able to describe the genius of Rahman in this album.
>
>   MSV is amazing in aalalakanda , Shankar Mahadevan is mind blowing in
> Varaaga Nadhi Karai Oram….Mazhi Thuli,Maargazhi Thingal,Mudhal Murai…These
> songs will even melt a stone…
>
>   I am surprised that some of our Rahmaniacs(those who listen to only
> selected tamil works) don't know about this album. Listen to this. This is a
> stunning effort from Rahman.
>
>   It was released at time when Rahman was at peak of his career and people
> were criticizing Rahman that he cant do classical music. Then came Sangamam
> , as usual, Rahman let his work do all the talking.
>
>   This album is an absolute masterpiece. A album I would cherish for the
> rest of life. Just cant get over this album..Its amazing.
>
>   I can just thank Rahman for filling our lives with happiness and joys with
> his music. Thank You Sir !!!

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: