Dude ! good question :) tough one to answer. I am also interested to know who
is No.1 composer in the world. What is the criteria, but will it not keep
changing with different periods.

  rgds

"Aaditya(Addy) *COOL*" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                    Can any one tell me who is the no.1 music composer in the
"world" ? From which country he/she is from ? Just for knowledge nothing else.
I remember that ARR ranks somewhere around 20-30, dont know exactly. But i
still find strange that if our boss is in that position in the world, who might
be at the top in those MD's list . Anyway it is great to know that he is in top
30. I hope that ARR too become No.1 composer in the world very soon.

  Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.