Dude Fani & Madhavan ! go go soon do something to elevate yourself & your Guru
AR. I am looking forward to couple of hollywood movies roll out with
credits..., The Scores by K.M.Music Symphony Orchestra, India :)

  rgds

fani kalyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                  Im extremely delighted to share a good news that im a student
of KMMC foundation course now..It was such a splendid experience..really as
someone said everybody right from the security was very cheerful and with a
gentle smile on their face..above all was the jyothi madam..suchee sweet lady
she was..
My special Thanks  to  Vithur Bro  for accompanying me to the studio and helped
me to find the citibank atm when i was running out of time..vithur u r really
justifying ur orkut profile's tagline "Help ever, hurt never" Thanks once again.

Snippets at KMMC:

*Mac Mac everywhere ..not even a single system was windows incluidnt
receptionist's
*Neither Ar Rahman's name nor his photo is seen anywhere in the studio..except
his father's photo
*The studio editor who recorded my voice complimented me for my khwaja mere
khwaja rendition
*Was asked to sing a carnatic song and a film number, Thank god I took my
carnatic notes
*KMMC ad running all the time on da big LCD screens even at da entrance of the
gate.
*I heard another version of "Pray for me brother" being played on
receptionist's system" with completly different rythm, diff style of rap by
blazee and without the hindi chorus which comes in between. she has no idea abt
it all when asked
*A hand print was seen on every door of the studio
*Met a guy whos Asst. director to kathir..he says the scrpt of manavar dhinam
is still in progress and may take time to hit the floors
*All the pianos are of brand 'Kawai'
*Calls were received even from US asking to reserve the seats for the
foundation courses.
*Shared my musical expereinces and was great talking to the Md. Selvakumar
accompanied by a cute foreign girl.

Overall it was a lovely exp.desperately waiting for the classes to begin

RaHmAnTiC FeLLa aka Fani Kalyan