The credit for this goes to Amith.

----- Original Message ----
From: nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 10:38:13 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] 'We must emulate the 60s style of working'

WOW, Isn't this a good reason to be in this group. Gopal's posts are
SCOOPS...

Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Sreekrishnan R <rahmanfever@ ...>

http://www.flickr. com/photos/ arrahmanfans/ 2582181209/

> --
> regards..
>
> Krish...
> "Let's be United for ARR"
>

> "I feel that I'm representing my father's aspirations, his
unfulfilled life in all that I attempt. I'm inspired by him. I did not
have him for a long time in my life. But I remember the way he used to
treat his musicians, the way he respected them and of course I
remember his music."