I m so depressed when my mgs dont reach on this group. And hope
that this mgs of mine will reach on the group.

     Few days before I had posted my comment on music directer
Vishal's {Vishal Shekhar}comment which didnt reached on the group.

     Vishal's comment on the show of star plus where vishal shekhar
and Farah khar r the judges, after the performance of one guy on the
song 'chale chalo' from lagaan was "In ur singing surs were missing
and also the surs are missing in Rahman's singing, which is a very
big deal".

     I was shocked to hear that. And m also shocked to see that till
now no one has talked about this.

     It shows the jealousy of other music directors for A.R.Rahman.

     What does Vishal thinks of himself Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or
Michael Jackson ?

     Long live A.R.Rahman.

     Shehzad.