I dont think this Info is correct. ARR himself has been very excited abt
ROBOT, and he said this on his BDay, when we got a chance to meet him. I
dont think, he would forsake this movie, for any other project.

All these are rumours, and hopefully only rumours.

--
regards,
Vithur

HELP EVER; HURT NEVER;