Hi Neetika, ya I feel the same as u mentioned in those songs :) And
also it's cute when he sings "Woh patte pathjad ke.... paani ke yeh
bulbule hai" in Dil Se re... And also whole rendition of "only you"
is something unique.! He has brilliantly recreated the emotions of
lonelyness with a boy out door like singing..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> yeah! and about the word nahi, Remember the song "Mangta hai kya "
from rangeela??
> Thats the cutest of all...funny and cute...
> "Naahi Naahi inse hamein hai matlab kya!!!" ..
> Actually i dnt knw bout tamil but wen he sings in hindi, i find
his voice extremely cute..
> piya haji ali one example..as if really small kid talking wid his
father.
>     In luka chuppi..one line comes.." Guchcha Guchcha Khwabon ka
UCHCHAL KE CHUA HAI"....here the pronounciation is tough for non
hindi person..and he is sounding like a small kid, very very
adorable...

> and also in the song "Chale Chalo from lagaan"- "Ghanghor Andhera
Chave"...cute rendition...and many more...

> ~love music love life
>   Neetika

Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
> Subject: Re: [arr] Meherbaan and A R Rahman
>
> Very true. And his rendition of JTYJN is cute ! He says Naahi for
Nahi
> .....which means no in marathi....:))
>

> On 6/19/08, Neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Yeah no doubts the songs which he has sung can never he
imagined by any
> > other singer (wid so many emotions and grace)... am a big fan of
his
> > voice...
> > and he has definately participated in punjabi genre
too...remember Sona
> > Sona(wedding qwaali)..from bombay dreams..it starts wid the word
> > Mubarakan(which is a punjabi word and means congratulations)..
His punjabi
> > accent is really sweet to hear... i remember i used to listen to
his words "
> > Mubarakan " again and again to gigle...
> > He is Universal..no language or distance can tie him...
> > He is like a breeze which travels everywhere and spreads life..
> >
> > ~love music love life
> > Neetika

Kolkata,
> > Mumbai, New Delhi
> > Subject: [arr] Meherbaan and A R Rahman
> >
> > Meherbaan - This coldplayish song by A R Rahman is the best
thing that i
> > have listened to off the late(No, its not a copy of any coldplay
song. Not
> > even inspired.). This is one song that gives me goose bumps
everytime i
> > listen to. Piano riffs, soft beats, Guitar and the voice of boss
to top all
> > that - what more can you ask for? I like the way he
goes "Meharbaaan" and