Thanks a ton dear Sirish Bro.. You Rock ! :-) I missed it yesterday...

May God's Grace be with you dear Bro..

Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             Hey
Friends,

 Time to listen ARR's Voice...... Its a small interview on V just about 5 min..
so here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYJ82DHIfcw

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

 Sirish Musician.

--
regards..

Krish...
"His Music ~ My Mother Tongue"

"Religion teaches a person what his or her real self is, why he has been
created and it also tells a person about his relation with his father, mother,
wife and daughter. For me religion is a personal journey to other things."
-- ARR

http://www.orkut.co.in/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297

 Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.